The limited edition Protect Our Winters bindings from Union allow you to proudly show your support for the preservation and protection of our environment while enjoying your favourite sport. Protect Our Winters is a passionate group of professional athletes, industry brands, shops and climate activists who are united to focus on educational initiatives, community-based activism and political advocacy in an attempt to lead the charge towards positive climate action.
Union have proudly collaborated with the Protect Our Winters organisation to create a customised version of the popular Force binding. Developed by the Union Custom House department with extensive research and development to create a durable, strong and damp binding option that will take on the whole mountain with ease. Day after day, season after season.
The Protect Our Winters (or POW) model from Union features the Team model highback, with wider and more traditionally designed heel strap to keep you locked in place all day, while distributing pressure and force over a larger surface area to improve comfort over longer days. The Ultra Grip toe-caps can be mounted in multiple positions and have a thermo-plastic anti-slip material to prevent slippage and keep your toes locked in.
The adjustments don't end there, with Magnesium buckles on all the straps replacing Aluminium. Union have an exclusive process that creates a material 4 times stronger than the strength of traditional aluminium with half the weight. Magnesium is also easily recycled and remains the eigth most abundant element on the planet, meaning there is less long-term harm in using it as an alternative.
All of these features are in addition to the standardised elements you see from the Union Force bindings, like the extruded aluminium heel-cup that comes with a lifetime guarantee, stage 4 Duraflex baseplate to provide greater flex and strength
- Baseplate: Duraflex Stage 4 Nylon
- Heel-cup: Extruded Aluminium
- Buckles: Magnesium
- Thermoformed EVA bushings
- Classic Pro ankle straps
- Multi-positional toe straps
- Adjustable heel cup
- Lifetime guarantee on heelcup/baseplate
- Protect Our Winters collaboration
- Next & Named Day Delivery: Free on orders over £100, otherwise £5.95. Order before 7 pm Monday - Saturday, 12 pm Sunday.
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
- Post Office® Convenientcollect: Pick up from one of the thousands of local Post Office® locations nationwide. Free for orders over £30, otherwise £3.95.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Snow + Rock receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.