Compared to other bindings in this price category, nothing else stands up. We’ve combined materials, features, function and durability with an overall value that is second to none. A proud member of the Union Team since day one, Dan Brisse has routinely chosen the Force as his go to binding. Reliability, function and comfort are just a few of the reasons why Dan selects the Force before his next NBD.
Blended Duraflex ST provides the strength, safety, security and confidence of a lifetime warranty on all baseplates and heelcups. A stiff base combined with dual density injected bushings, provides high performance response, comfortable dampening and a true board flex. Completely indestructible. Duraflex™ blended nylon is specifically designed for cold temperatures, offering unsurpassed levels of strength and longevity. A new era for nylon plastic components and exclusive to Union.
- ABILITY LEVEL: Intermediate and Advanced
- FLEX: Medium
- BASE PLATE: Stage IV Duraflex ST Baseplate – A stiff base combined with dual density injected bushings, provides high performance response, comfortable dampening and a true board flex. Completely indestructible.
- Thermoformed EVA Bushing – Shock absorption saves your heels and promotes a true and even board flex.
- Universal Disks – Compatible with any traditional 4x4 mounting system and 3-hole board patterns. Channel Compatible Discs are available separately from Union to fit Burton snowboards with The Channel.
- STRAPS: SonicFuse Straps – Features a multi-layer composite strap core that is fused together to form a single, articulated strap. This minimization of stitching increases the straps durability and reduces weight. Additionally, it evenly distributes pressure across your boot improving comfort and lateral mobility.
- BUCKLES: Injected Magnesium Buckles – This high-tech process produces a material four-times the strength of aluminium with only half the weight. Plus, magnesium is easily recycled and remains the eighth most abundant material on the planet.
- HIGHBACKS: Force Highback – Flex and tweakability where you want it, support and durability where you need it. These highbacks give you next level heelside response and board control.
- Other Features: Extruded 3D Aluminium Heelcup – Made of extremely durable extruded aluminium, designed to minimize toe drag while optimizing heel hold.
- Grade 8.8 Hardware – The most commonly used hardware is made from "mild steel" that has a property class of only 4.6. Considering how much stress a binding is under, Union uses only the strongest steel on ALL hardware.
- Tool-Free Adjustments – No screwdrivers needed - Flip the levers for a quick and easy on-hill adjustment.
- Union offers a lifetime warranty on baseplates and heelcups. If you break, or even crack your baseplate or heelcup during riding, they'll replace it for life. Guaranteed. All other parts are covered for 1 year from date of purchase.
You May Also Need....
You may also like....