The Force delivers the durability and purity of performance demanded by 100-plus-day-a-year riders. An indestructible binding that can handle any condition or terrain with all the features you need and nothing you don’t. Extreme all day comfort, season after season dependability, and backed by a lifetime warranty base - the Force is simply down for the duration.
- Stage 4 duraflex ST Base: Blended to provide a smooth and responsive ride, Duraflex ST Nylonretains this intended performance in a broad range of temperatures.
- Multi-Density Thermoformed EVA Bushing: Multi-Density Thermoformed Bushings sustain their function season after season - unlike competitors who use urethane, rubber or other materials that change color and become brittle over time.
- Extruded 3D Aluminum Heelcup: The rigidity and strength of Extruded Aluminum acts like a roll cage on a race car - stiffening the entire chassis. The male/female connection with the base provides seamless response.
- Force Highbacks: Duraflex Injected Multizone Force Highbacks are tapered towards the top, providing flex and tweakability where you want it, support and durability where you need it.
- SYMMETRIC SONIC FUSED ANKLE STRAPS: Three dimensional Direct-Connect core evenly distributes strap pressure and allows lateral freedom. Minimized stitching provides exceptional durability.
MAGNESIUM RATCHETS: This Union exclusive process produces a material 4 times the strength of aluminum with only 1/2 the weight. Plus magnesium is easily recycled and remains the eighth most abundant element on the planet.
- Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
- Post Office® Convenientcollect: Pick up from one of the thousands of local Post Office® locations nationwide. Free for orders over £30, otherwise £3.95.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Snow + Rock receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.