To reflect the level of riding and force that Travis Rice is known for, the Falcor combines materials with multiple densities into both baseplates and highbacks to take full advantage of each material’s best attributes. The result is ride that is forgiving where you need flex and responsive where you want connectivity. Dialed performance leads to new levels of experience.
- EXOFRAME/AIR ANKLE STRAPS: All new for 17/18, ExoFrame/Air produces strength and rapid response on the outside, fit and pillowed comfort on the inside.
- MAGNESIUM 2.0 RATCHETS: Four times stronger than aluminum with only half the weight, Union buckles are built to last. The new 2.0 design is ten percent lighter than previous versions.
- Forged Hybrid Highback: Duraflex Nylon and Forged Carbon unite to create a ridiculously lightweight asymmetric highback that conquers everything in it's path.
- VAPORLITE 3.0 BUSHINGS: The next generation of Union bushings, the all new 3.0 takes our True Flex philosophy to the next level. Multi-Layered design provides a natural 3º canting and season long comfort.
- EXTRUDED 3D ALUMINUM HEELCUPS: The rigidity and strength of Extruded Aluminum acts like a roll cage on a race car - stiffening the entire chassis. The male/female connection with the base provides seamless response.
- Stage 6 Dura Flex CB Base: Design, material, and the construction process result in a strength to weight ratio never before achieved in a snowboard binding. Developed, used and abused by Travis Rice.