The Under Armour Men's Catalyst Short Sleeved T-Shirt is made from recycled plastic bottles, bluring the line between science and nature. But it wasnâ€™t made in a lab. It was born on the field. Which means itâ€™s seriously lightweight, designed to respond to quick moves, and engineered to increase stamina, even during your most intense cross training sessions. It has a slick, almost-shiny exterior that dries fast. And it's also got 50+ UPF sun protection, so you can stay outside longer. Sure, it feels soft. But it performs tough, wicking away sweat to keep you cooler. In fact, itâ€™s our fastest drying athletic T-shirt ever. Look to UA to give you green performance that will leave your competition seeing red.
- Soft, sleek, quick-drying fabric built with recycled materials for low environmental impact and superior durability
- Lightweight, 4-Way Stretch construction improves your range of motion and accelerates dry time
- Signature Moisture Transport System wicks sweat to keep you cool and comfortable
- 50+ UPF protects your skin from sun damage
- Raglan sleeve construction delivers total mobility while eliminating chafing
- 100% Recycled Polyester (excluding trims)
You may also like....