The Womens Emmi Pant from Toni Sailer Sports are a versatile garment to take with you on a ski holiday. They go perfectly with various ski jacket styles from the Toni Sailer collection. This is the reason these women’s ski trousers were selected as an integral element for the Emma Fur and Emma Special Fur ski overall. Exhibiting purist designs and an elegant silhouette, when it comes to functionality, Emmi puts her best foot forward on the slopes.
Stretchy and with a breathability rating of 20,000 g/m²/24h provide ultimate comfort. Windproof and waterproof with a rating of up to 20,000, these trousers provide excellent protection from the elements. The performance-oriented character of these Toni Sailer ski trousers is enhanced by the high-quality Olympic jet fabric, which consists of 3 bonded layers – an outer layer, membrane and lining. Details such as a high waistband, reinforced cuffs and no-slip gaiters are features that attest to the ski-focused design. Luxuriously enhanced with water-repellent leather inserts and YKK Excella zippers.
- Olympic Jet
- 95% Polyamide
- 5% Elasthane
- Water repellent
- High rise jetpants
- Leather inserts at sideseam & kneeparts
- Snow gaiter with antigliding elastic
- Articulated ergonomic knee section
- YKK Excella zip
- Next Day Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £5.95. Order before 8pm Monday - Saturday, 12pm Sunday. T&C's apply
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
- Post Office® Convenientcollect: Pick up from one of the thousands of local Post Office® locations nationwide. Free for orders over £30, otherwise £3.95.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Snow + Rock receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.