The Mens Robin Jacket from Toni Sailer Sports boasts extraordinary flexibility through its premium 4-way stretch fabric, allowing freedom of movement in all directions. The cut of this jacket forms the basis for meeting the objective of unrestricted movability. Comfortable and waterproof are equally important aspects of this technically designed men’s ski jacket.
Thanks to its Z-liner membrane and fully seamed seals, the waterproof rating of 20,000 mm does not fall short, even in the ski jacket’s sensitive seams. In addition, the pockets’ zippers are waterproof and the continuous zipper reliably blocks water. The high-performance breathability rating is 20,000 g/m²/24h. Quilted sections and stripes in contrasting colours are distinguishing features of the athletic capabilities of this white Toni Sailer ski jacket.
- 90% Polyester
- 10% Polyurethane
- Insulation: Thermolite 80g
- Anatomic adjusted pattern
- Extended back
- Detachable & adjustable hood
- Chin protection flap
- Elastic snow gaiter
- Cuffs with thumbholes
- Various inner pockets
- Vent Zip
- YKK AquaGuard zip
- Fit: Slim
- Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
- Post Office® Convenientcollect: Pick up from one of the thousands of local Post Office® locations nationwide. Free for orders over £30, otherwise £3.95.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Snow + Rock receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.