The Toni Sailer Mathew Pant offers exceptional piste performance, combining the highest quality fabrics with streamlined styling that facilitates dynamic movement. These pants are made with a dynamic fit and an elasticated 2-way material to provide a comfortable range of movement. Highly waterproof and finished with a soft inside material, the Mathew is luxury at its finest.
- 4 way premium stretch with leather inserts on the sides
- 84% nylon, 16% polurethan
- Insulation: Clima cool thc-3r 80g
- Waterproof rating: 20,000 mm
- Breathability rating: 10,000 g/m2/24
- Zipper YKK Excella - hand polished
- Soft and easy maintenance Dermizax z-liner
- Two front zippers and one back zipper pocket
- Reinforced hem protection
- Snow guard
ABOUT TONI SAILER
Toni Sailer: pop star, movie star, skiing legend, and luxury ski-wear brand.
Founded in 1995 by three-time Olympic gold medallist and World Champion skier Anton Englebert ‘Toni’ Sailer, Toni Sailer is a brand synonymous with success, innovation, style and performance.
Toni Sailer products are made with expert craftsmanship and cutting edge technological processes, ensuring years of use even under punishing conditions on the slopes...
From jackets to trousers, base layers, knitwear and accessories, the Toni Sailer range represents the best in luxury outdoor fashion, and impeccable attention to detail.