The Toni Sailer Farell Jacket is a triumph of technical innovation, combining high specification performance with premium fabric. It is equipped with a host of innovative features that offer additional protection without interfering with the jacket's clean lines and tailored cut. Comfortable 4-way stretch allows a close fit without inhibiting your freedom of movement and 100g of Thermolite insulation and fibre balls provides the ideal amount of warmth with the look of down. The Fibre balls are specially developed for Toni Sailer and will retain the jackets look even when wet.
- 4 way premium stretch / tiny ripstop
- 84% nylon, 16% polurethan / 100% nylon
- Insulation: Thermolite 100g, fibreball lining
- Waterproof rating: 20,000 mm
- Breathability rating: 20,000 g/m2/24
- Napped jersey lining on inside collar and lined hood
- Removable hood
- Ski lift pass pocket on arm
- Adjustable cuffs on sleeves
- 2 inside pockets for Smartphone and skiing goggles
- Snow guard
You may also like....