Launched in 1979, the Timberland boat shoe is an enduring classic that stands for true craftsmanship. Using the finest quality full-grain leather from a sustainable Leather Working Group Silver-rated tannery, the hand-sewn construction and iconic Timberland eyelets are clear indications of distinction.
- Upper: Premium leather
- Footbed: EVA, leather-lined
- Outsole: Rubber
- 360° functional rawhide lacing system
- Traditional handsewn construction
- Siped outsole for slip-resistance & traction
- Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
- Post Office® Convenientcollect: Pick up from one of the thousands of local Post Office® locations nationwide. Free for orders over £30, otherwise £3.95.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Snow + Rock receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.