Designed for a full day or quick overnight, the Womens Capstone 40L Rucksack includes a women-specific harness and hipbelt, adjustable suspension and breathable back panel.
MicroAdjust Suspension system lets you adjust your torso length 10 centimetres while the pack is on to easily dial in the perfect fit
Tensioned mesh back panel provides unparalleled breathability, keeping you cool and dry on the trail
High-visibility, removable rain cover keeps your gear dry during storms
Customizable hipbelt compatible with interchangeable VersaClick accessories (available separately)
Conveniently store trekking poles on your hipbelt without taking off your pack using the included VersaClick Pole Holder
Zipped pockets in lid and hipbelt to store small items
Stretch fabric shove-it pocket provides fast access to often used gear
Easily access gear on the trail with top and bottom access
Easily lash gear to the front of the pack using the durable button hole webbing
Rear hiking pole and ice axe attachments can be stowed when not in use
- Material: Robic nylon (210D); Nylon (420D)
- MicroAdjust Suspension system
- Tensioned mesh back panel
- High-visibility, removable rain cover
- VersaClick compatible hipbelt
- VersaClick Pole Holder
- Zipped lid and hipbelt pockets
- Stretch fabric shove-it pocket
- Top and bottom access
- Button hole webbing
- Rear hiking pole and ice axe attachments
- Capacity: 40L
- Dimensions: 26 x 33 x 68cm
- Weight: 1,330g
- Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
- Post Office® Convenientcollect: Pick up from one of the thousands of local Post Office® locations nationwide. Free for orders over £30, otherwise £3.95.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Snow + Rock receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.