The Thule Upslope 20L backpack features a main compartment that can be accessed without removing the backpack, plus three ways in which to access gear on the go.
Other clever features of the Upslope backpack include an insulated hydration sleeve to protect your hose from freezing, a protective goggle pocket and a bottom loop to adjust for various widths of skis and boards, stowing to prevent snagging.
Material: 420D Cordura nylon
Dimensions: 30 x 26 x 49 cm
Weight: 0.8 kg
- Access gear in the main compartment without removing the backpack through a zipper that coils around the entire pack.
- Three ways to access your gear - traditional top load, sling style side access and main compartment access while back is on your back.
- Versatile carry options include diagonal ski carry or horizontal and vertical snowboard carry.
- Bottom loop on ski and snowboard carry quickly adjusts for varying widths of skis and boards and stows to prevent snagging.
- Insulated hydration sleeve helps prevent your hose from freezing.
- Protective goggle pocket with soft, fleece like lining.
- Stowable ice axe loop holds a mountain tool but can be tucked away to prevent snagging.
- Side zipped pocket stores snacks, sunscreen and other small items.
- Internal compression cinches down your load to prevent gear from sloshing around in your pack.
- Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
- Post Office® Convenientcollect: Pick up from one of the thousands of local Post Office® locations nationwide. Free for orders over £50, otherwise £4.95.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Snow + Rock receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.