The Thule Upslope 20L backpack features a main compartment that can be accessed without removing the backpack, plus three ways in which to access gear on the go.
Other clever features of the Upslope backpack include an insulated hydration sleeve to protect your hose from freezing, a protective goggle pocket and a bottom loop to adjust for various widths of skis and boards, stowing to prevent snagging.
Material: 420D Cordura nylon
Dimensions: 30 x 26 x 49 cm
Weight: 0.8 kg
- Access gear in the main compartment without removing the backpack through a zipper that coils around the entire pack.
- Three ways to access your gear - traditional top load, sling style side access and main compartment access while back is on your back.
- Versatile carry options include diagonal ski carry or horizontal and vertical snowboard carry.
- Bottom loop on ski and snowboard carry quickly adjusts for varying widths of skis and boards and stows to prevent snagging.
- Insulated hydration sleeve helps prevent your hose from freezing.
- Protective goggle pocket with soft, fleece like lining.
- Stowable ice axe loop holds a mountain tool but can be tucked away to prevent snagging.
- Side zipped pocket stores snacks, sunscreen and other small items.
- Internal compression cinches down your load to prevent gear from sloshing around in your pack.
You may also like...