The Thule RoundTrip Boot Backpack is a snowsport backpack designed to keep your feet dry, your goggles safe and your gear organised.
The backpack stores boots safely with a rear-loading compartment, so you can easily change on the go. Extra access at the top/front of the bag lets you reach your other gear around the boots, whilst a SafeZone compartment keeps goggles and sunglasses protected.
Dimensions: 36 x 36 x 58 cm
Weight: 1.25 kg
Material: 600D polyester
- Store and transport boots in rear-loading compartment
- Conveniently change in and out of boots in any location and keep feet dry by flipping down backpanel door for use as a standing mat
- Efficiently pack and access snowsport gear with two-way access into the top or front of bag
- Protect goggles, sunglasses, iPhone or other fragile gear in large, crush-proof SafeZone compartment
- Quickly connect pack to any Thule RoundTrip Ski or Snowboard Bag using built-in attachment loops
- Store outerwear, gloves and accessories in two spacious side pockets
- Deter theft with lockable zippers (lock sold separately)
- Easily transport with padded shoulder straps and multiple grab handles
- Water escapes through grommets in boot compartment
- Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
- Post Office® Convenientcollect: Pick up from one of the thousands of local Post Office® locations nationwide. Free for orders over £30, otherwise £3.95.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Snow + Rock receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.