The Thule RoundTrip Boot Backpack is a snowsport backpack designed to keep your feet dry, your goggles safe and your gear organised.
The backpack stores boots safely with a rear-loading compartment, so you can easily change on the go. Extra access at the top/front of the bag lets you reach your other gear around the boots, whilst a SafeZone compartment keeps goggles and sunglasses protected.
Dimensions: 36 x 36 x 58 cm
Weight: 1.25 kg
Material: 600D polyester
- Store and transport boots in rear-loading compartment
- Conveniently change in and out of boots in any location and keep feet dry by flipping down backpanel door for use as a standing mat
- Efficiently pack and access snowsport gear with two-way access into the top or front of bag
- Protect goggles, sunglasses, iPhone or other fragile gear in large, crush-proof SafeZone compartment
- Quickly connect pack to any Thule RoundTrip Ski or Snowboard Bag using built-in attachment loops
- Store outerwear, gloves and accessories in two spacious side pockets
- Deter theft with lockable zippers (lock sold separately)
- Easily transport with padded shoulder straps and multiple grab handles
- Water escapes through grommets in boot compartment
You may also like...