Packing down to the same size as a water bottle, Thermarest NeoAir Xlite Regular Sleeping Mat is the lightest 3-season backpacking air mattress available. ThermaCapture Technology helps to trap a layer of heat between you and the ground, whilst the Triangular Core Matrix Construction helps to minimise heat loss. You can be rest assured to get a comfortable and peaceful sleep, thanks to its tapered design and reduction in the bulk and weight of a more traditional, thick sleeping mat.
- ThermaCapture Technology
- Triangular Core Matrix Construction
- Stuff Sack
- Repair Kit
- 6.3cm Thickness
- 30D Rip Nylon Upper and Lower Fabric
- Inflated Dimensions: 183 x 51 x 6.3cm
- Packed Dimensions: 23 x 10cm
- Weight: 350g
- Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
- Post Office® Convenientcollect: Pick up from one of the thousands of local Post Office® locations nationwide. Free for orders over £30, otherwise £3.95.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Snow + Rock receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.