Crush your next long-distance run with ease, even in wet conditions, with women-specific, waterproof, breathable Gore-Tex® trail shoes. Ultra Protect™ CRADLE™ heel-stability technology and Vibram® Megagrip outsoles support your feet and give you the traction you need over the roughest trails.
Waterproof - Impenetrable moisture barrier to guarantee dryness.
Breathable - Lightweight fabrics that help regulate body temperature.
Vibram - Rubber compounds that deliver superior grip, traction and durability on slick surfaces.
- Women-specific, GORE-TEX® trail runner for all conditions
- Waterproof, breathable GORE-TEX® membrane keeps you cool and dry
- Welded-TPU and suede midfoot overlays for support
- Molded-TPU toe cap for protection
- Gusseted tongue for protection from trail debris
- FlashDry™ collar lining keeps you cool and dry
- EVA inserts in heel and forefoot for increased cushioning
- Ultra Protect™ CRADLE™ for proper heel positioning
- Single-density, compression-molded EVA midsole for cushioning
- ESS Snake Plate™ forefoot protection
- Vibram® Megagrip outsole for durability and traction
- 8 mm offset
- APPROX WEIGHT (½ PAIR): 8.2 oz (235 g)
The North Face fundamental mission remains unchanged since day one; Build the best gear for outdoors, supporting the preservation of wild places and inspiring a global movement of outdoor exploration. The innovative outdoor manufacturer has been at the forefront of not just in the outdoor market, but also at the forefront of adventure, pushing the boundaries of what we know, never stop exploring.
Named after the coldest, most unforgiving face of a mountain, the brands’ humble beginnings ironically began at San Francisco’s North Beach. It was there in 1966 when two hiking enthusiasts, Dough Tompkins and his wife Susan Tompkins founded a small outdoors retail store, The North Face.
Now more than 50 years since the brand’s humble beginnings, The North Face is the first choice of many of the world's most accomplished climbers, mountaineers, extreme skiers, snowboarders, endurance runners, and explorers.