The Women's Ultra Cardiac II Shoe from The North Face allows you to transition from road to trails during adventure races. It is a lightweight, flexible yet protective workhorse that's crafted with a wide platform for stability, a protective Vibram outsole with grippy tread for aggressive traction underfoot when charging uphill, and ample midsole cushioning to pad your feet on the way down.
- Upper: Ultra Airmesh
- Lining: FlashDry at collar
- Outsole: Vibram
- Designed for neutral pronators
- Critical impact & element protection
- Zonal protection in the heel & toe
- Pebax heel Cradle for heel positioning & support
- Wide platform & built-up medial sidewall to accommodate a wider variety of foot types
- 8mm offset
- Weight: 274g
- Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
- Post Office® Convenientcollect: Pick up from one of the thousands of local Post Office® locations nationwide. Free for orders over £30, otherwise £3.95.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Snow + Rock receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.