- Women’s water-resistant, insulated jacket packs into its own hand pocket
- Lightweight ThermoBallô insulation retains warmth when wet
- Slim Fit
- 15D nylon ripstop
- Lightweight, durable VISLON® center front zip
- Internal, secure-zip chest pocket
- Internal, elastic-bound cuffs
- Covered, secure-zip hand pockets
- Hem cinch-cord
The North Face fundamental mission remains unchanged since day one; Build the best gear for outdoors, supporting the preservation of wild places and inspiring a global movement of outdoor exploration. The innovative outdoor manufacturer has been at the forefront of not just in the outdoor market, but also at the forefront of adventure, pushing the boundaries of what we know, never stop exploring.
Named after the coldest, most unforgiving face of a mountain, the brands’ humble beginnings ironically began at San Francisco’s North Beach. It was there in 1966 when two hiking enthusiasts, Dough Tompkins and his wife Susan Tompkins founded a small outdoors retail store, The North Face.
Now more than 50 years since the brand’s humble beginnings, The North Face is the first choice of many of the world's most accomplished climbers, mountaineers, extreme skiers, snowboarders, endurance runners, and explorers.
You may also like...