Conditions can change by the hour during all-day outdoor exploration, be better prepared with this 3-in-1 layering system that delivers best-in-class protection in wet, cold conditions. The heathered, waterproof stretch shell shields a warm, zip-in liner jacket that's insulated with ultralight ThermoBall™ powered by PrimaLoft® for versatile warmth.
- Waterproof - Impenetrable moisture barrier to guarantee dryness.
- Insulated - Insulation traps hot air for reduced heat loss and increased warmth.
- Packable/Stowable - Highly-compressible layer for emergency use or travel.
- 3-in-1 jacket pairs a waterproof soft shell with a removable ThermoBall™ powered by PrimaLoft® liner
- Ultralight, packable ThermoBall insulation retains warmth, even when wet
- Both jackets feature zip-in-compatible integration with complementing garments from The North Face
- Relaxed fit
- Waterproof, breathable, seam-sealed HyVent™ 2.5L shell with stretch
- Fully adjustable hood
- Exposed polyurethane (PU) center front zip and hand pockets
- Secure-zip Napoleon chest pocket
- Velcro® adjustable cuff tabs
- Pit-zip vents
- Hem cinch-cord
- Zip hand pockets
- [Inner Jacket
- AVG WEIGHT: 740 g (26.10 oz)
- CENTER BACK: 27”
FABRIC: outer: 133 g/m² HyVent™ 2.5L—95% polyester, 5% elastane
- INSULATION: 9.5 g/ft² ThermoBall™powered by PrimaLoft®
- GUARANTEE: Lifetime Warranty
The North Face fundamental mission remains unchanged since day one; Build the best gear for outdoors, supporting the preservation of wild places and inspiring a global movement of outdoor exploration. The innovative outdoor manufacturer has been at the forefront of not just in the outdoor market, but also at the forefront of adventure, pushing the boundaries of what we know, never stop exploring.
Named after the coldest, most unforgiving face of a mountain, the brands’ humble beginnings ironically began at San Francisco’s North Beach. It was there in 1966 when two hiking enthusiasts, Dough Tompkins and his wife Susan Tompkins founded a small outdoors retail store, The North Face.
Now more than 50 years since the brand’s humble beginnings, The North Face is the first choice of many of the world's most accomplished climbers, mountaineers, extreme skiers, snowboarders, endurance runners, and explorers.