Designed specifically for deep-powder skiing & snowboarding, the Women’s Purist Steep Series Ski Bib from The North Face is made from FutureLight, a new game-changing material. The nano-spun membrane & unique laminating process take lightweight waterproof breathability to a new level. & together with the hyper-articulated fit these Bib Trousers offers outstanding freedom of movement. An added bonus of FutureLight is its eco-friendly credentials. Recycled materials go into the product, the waterproof coating comes from PFC-free chemicals while the factory is solar powered. They have harness friendly pockets & zip fly, outer leg vents & elasticated gripper gaiters with hooks to keep snow out of your boots, even when hiking up.
- Body: 93% recycled nylon, 7% elastane with DWR finish
- Side & back panels: 88% recycled polyester, 12% elastane, DWR finish
- Kick patches: 100% nylon
- Standard fit
- Hyperarticulated fit for skiing & riding
- Adjustable suspenders for a precise fit
- Integrated ladder-lock belt
- Jacket-to-trouser integration
- Harness-friendly zip-fly
- Secure-zip hand pockets with gear loop on left
- 2 YKK AquaGuard cargo pocket zips with gear clips
- Lot Lift System
- Integrated crotch gusset
- Zip outseam hem gusset with additional snap adjustments
- Outer leg vents for added breathability
- Stay-down zip pulls
- Stretchvent gaiters with gripper elastic & boot hook
- Bonded, reinforced kick patches & hem
- Use: Snowsports
- Weight: 820 g
- Next Day Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £5.95. Order before 8pm Monday - Saturday, 12pm Sunday. T&C's apply
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
- Post Office® Convenientcollect: Pick up from one of the thousands of local Post Office® locations nationwide. Free for orders over £30, otherwise £3.95.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Snow + Rock receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.