The Womens Nuptse Vest from The North Face now features a sleeker fit, but still packs the same 700 fill down that hikers have long relied on for plush warmth in cold conditions. The sleeveless design means you get core coverage and maximum arm mobility – great for scrambling over rock ledges. For enhanced durability there’s double-layer taffeta at the shoulders, and for a comfortable fit there’s an adjustable hem and Velcro cuffs. When things get too hot, you can shed the gilet and stow it in its own pocket – ideal for lightweight travel. Part of the Climatch range, it can be zipped together with different layers from The North Face, allowing you to personalise your level of protection and style.
- Zip-in compatible integration with complementing garments from The North Face
- Double-layer taffeta on shoulders
- Women's specific fit
- 2 secure-zip hand pockets
- Stows in left hand pocket
- Shock cord regulation adjustment at hem
- Self-fabric cuff tabs with Velcro & elastic at cuff
- Embroidered logo
You may also like....