A softshell mountain favourite with a feminine twist, The North Face Womens Nimble Hoodie is ready for just about anything.
4-way stretch TNF Apex Aerobic fabric follows your movements as you power up for the next hold, adjust your bindings or simply reach out to cross a stile, all the while turning away wind and moisture. The breathability is excellent too, making the Nimble hoodie a great choice for faster paced, more athletic activities.
The jacket's sleek profile looks great, but it's more than just a pretty face: the shape allows it to fit happily under a pack or a climbing harness without uncomfortable bunching of excess fabric.
Wind and water resistant mountain protection in a free-moving, feminine cut, the Women's Nimble Hoodie Softshell is a strong contender for "best jacket you'll ever own"!
- Weight: 430g (Size M)
- Fabric: TNF Apex Aerobic stretch softshell (90% polyester/10% Elastane)
- Fixed hood
- Zipped hand pockets
- Drawcord hem (ends routed through pockets to avoid snagging climbing harness)
- Stretch-bound cuffs and hood
- Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
- Post Office® Convenientcollect: Pick up from one of the thousands of local Post Office® locations nationwide. Free for orders over £30, otherwise £3.95.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Snow + Rock receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.