- Etip™ functionality works with touchscreen devices
- Women-specific 5 Dimensional Fit ensures consistent sizing
- Radiametric Articulation™ keeps hands in their natural relaxed position
- Waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX insert
- Full-coverage gauntlet keeps out snow
- Super-warm fourchette-box finger construction keeps fingertips warm
- Removable Wrist Oven leash provides warmth when combined with a handwarmer
- Ladderlock wrist-cinch keeps in heat
- Fabric - shell: 100% nylon herringbone tweed
- Fabric - palm: synthetic leather
- Palm insulation: 150 g Heatseeker™
- Back-of-hand insulation: 200 g Heatseeker™
- Fabric - lining: 100% polyester high-pile fleece
- Insert: GORE-TEX® products
The North Face fundamental mission remains unchanged since day one; Build the best gear for outdoors, supporting the preservation of wild places and inspiring a global movement of outdoor exploration. The innovative outdoor manufacturer has been at the forefront of not just in the outdoor market, but also at the forefront of adventure, pushing the boundaries of what we know, never stop exploring.
Named after the coldest, most unforgiving face of a mountain, the brands’ humble beginnings ironically began at San Francisco’s North Beach. It was there in 1966 when two hiking enthusiasts, Dough Tompkins and his wife Susan Tompkins founded a small outdoors retail store, The North Face.
Now more than 50 years since the brand’s humble beginnings, The North Face is the first choice of many of the world's most accomplished climbers, mountaineers, extreme skiers, snowboarders, endurance runners, and explorers.
You may also like...