The Womens Lostrail Jacket from The North Face is for hunting down deep stashes. This tried-and-true GORE-TEX jacket is loaded with packable PrimaLoft Black synthetic insulation for soft warmth. Underarm vents provide added breathability during technical sections.
- Standard fit
- Dedicated, helmet-compatible hood for protection against the elements
- Snap-away powder skirt
- Two chest pockets with zips
- Hand pockets with zips
- Internal media pocket with media port
- Two internal-stretch goggle pockets
- Underarm vents for added breathability
- Wrist pocket with zip & goggle wipe
- Jacket-to-trouser integration
- Integrated cuff gussets
- Wrist gaiters
- Primaloft Black Insulation
- GORE-TEX waterproof protection
The North Face fundamental mission remains unchanged since day one; Build the best gear for outdoors, supporting the preservation of wild places and inspiring a global movement of outdoor exploration. The innovative outdoor manufacturer has been at the forefront of not just in the outdoor market, but also at the forefront of adventure, pushing the boundaries of what we know, never stop exploring.
Named after the coldest, most unforgiving face of a mountain, the brands’ humble beginnings ironically began at San Francisco’s North Beach. It was there in 1966 when two hiking enthusiasts, Dough Tompkins and his wife Susan Tompkins founded a small outdoors retail store, The North Face.
Now more than 50 years since the brand’s humble beginnings, The North Face is the first choice of many of the world's most accomplished climbers, mountaineers, extreme skiers, snowboarders, endurance runners, and explorers.
You may also like...