- Lightweight yet durable nylon mini-ripstop
- ThermoBall™ powered by PrimaLoft® synthetic insulation
- Unibody construction
- Brimless, insulated hood with high front collar
- Vislon front zipper with offset draft flap
- Minimalist chest and hand pocket zippers
- Clean-finish cuffs
- Internal, secure-zip security and stash pockets
- Hidden hem-cinch adjustment
- Average Weight: 420g
ABOUT THE NORTH FACE
The North Face fundamental mission remains unchanged since day one; Build the best gear for outdoors, supporting the preservation of wild places and inspiring a global movement of outdoor exploration. The innovative outdoor manufacturer has been at the forefront of not just in the outdoor market, but also at the forefront of adventure, pushing the boundaries of what we know, never stop exploring.
Named after the coldest, most unforgiving face of a mountain, the brands’ humble beginnings ironically began at San Francisco’s North Beach. It was there in 1966 when two hiking enthusiasts, Dough Tompkins and his wife Susan Tompkins founded a small outdoors retail store, The North Face.