The Womens Kabyte Rucksack from The North Face is stylish, compact and super organised, your go-to 20-litre backpack for city missions. A special shoulder and back panel system gives you unbelievable comfort and ventilation. Easy-access, fleece-lined pockets keep your gadgets scratch-free and always within reach.
- A FlexVent suspension system features custom shoulder straps
- Padded mesh back panel with spine channel
- Integrated wicking capabilities for maximum support & ventilation
- Fleece-lined laptop compartment with an ejector handle
- Fleece-lined media pocket with ejector tab,
- Internal zip pocket
- Discrete water bottle pocket
- Comfortable, padded top haul handle
- Sternum strap to help balance the load
The North Face fundamental mission remains unchanged since day one; Build the best gear for outdoors, supporting the preservation of wild places and inspiring a global movement of outdoor exploration. The innovative outdoor manufacturer has been at the forefront of not just in the outdoor market, but also at the forefront of adventure, pushing the boundaries of what we know, never stop exploring.
Named after the coldest, most unforgiving face of a mountain, the brands’ humble beginnings ironically began at San Francisco’s North Beach. It was there in 1966 when two hiking enthusiasts, Dough Tompkins and his wife Susan Tompkins founded a small outdoors retail store, The North Face.
Now more than 50 years since the brand’s humble beginnings, The North Face is the first choice of many of the world's most accomplished climbers, mountaineers, extreme skiers, snowboarders, endurance runners, and explorers.
You may also like...