If you’re the kind of hiker that tackles rocky, steep, uneven terrain with pace but likes the support of a boot rather than a shoe, the Hedgehog Fastpack II Boots are for you. They’re lighter than the classic Hedgehog Boots, but are still packed with technology to support, cushion and stabilise your journey through rugged terrain.
The soles are zonally fine-tuned with Cradle: the toe area gives added stiffness over technical rock; the midsole is packed with shock-absorbing XtraFoam for support when carrying heavy loads; and the heel shape is optimised for comfort. The OrthoLite insoles maintain their cushioning power over the long term and the durable Vibram XS Trek outer soles deliver the optimal balance of traction and durability without adding unnecessary weight or bulk.
On top of all this, the synthetic nubuck upper is waterproof and the mesh is abrasion resistant, ideal for rocky and gravelly terrain. Basically, the Hedgehog Fastpack II Boots are incredibly versatile, able to handle wet, muddy and boggy as well as dry and stony and uneven terrain.
- Upper: Synthetic Nubuck / Mesh
- Mid: XtraFoam
- Membrane: DryVent
- Sole: Vibram XS Trek
- ESS midfoot shank
- Rustproof hardware
- OrthoLite X35 footbed
- HF-welded navicular lock overlay
- Cradle heel-stability technology
- Approx Weight: 706g
- Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
- Post Office® Convenientcollect: Pick up from one of the thousands of local Post Office® locations nationwide. Free for orders over £30, otherwise £3.95.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Snow + Rock receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.