Part of our pinnacle Steep Series™ collection, the evolved Fuse Brigandine Jacket is our most technically advanced waterproof jacket. It is designed to keep the elements at bay as you journey uphill from basecamp, and to protect when you drop in high above the tree line. The jacket features three-layer GORE-TEX® for guaranteed waterproof protection, as well as FuseForm™ for hyper durability and comfort. This is the first time we have combined these two standout technologies. The pockets integrate with bibs and mid layers for enhanced versatility. Loaded with other technical alpine features, this snowsports layer is ready to deliver big-mountain performance.
- Standard fit
- Steep ergo attach stance
- Dedicated, helmet-compatible hybrid hood with riveted cord-lock system
- Waterproof #3 YKK® zip collar pockets for radio mic or venting
- Super-durable #8 YKK® AquaGuard® centre front zip
- #5 YKK® secure-zip, pack-friendly chest pockets with radio loop, external bellows and lining access
- #5 YKK® secure-zip, pack-friendly chest pocket
- Secure-zip, pack-friendly hand pockets with gear clips and bonded bellows
- Waterproof #3 YKK® pack-compatible pit-zip vents
- #3 YKK® secure-zip wrist pocket with goggle wipe
- Bonded, adjustable cuff tabs with pieced-in Velcro®
- Integrated gusset and elastic thumb loop cuffs
- Internal goggle pocket
- Internal stash pocket
- Bonded, four-way stretch powder skirt
- Jacket-to-trousers integration
- Adjustable ergo drop hem with riveted cord-lock system
The North Face fundamental mission remains unchanged since day one; Build the best gear for outdoors, supporting the preservation of wild places and inspiring a global movement of outdoor exploration. The innovative outdoor manufacturer has been at the forefront of not just in the outdoor market, but also at the forefront of adventure, pushing the boundaries of what we know, never stop exploring.
Named after the coldest, most unforgiving face of a mountain, the brands’ humble beginnings ironically began at San Francisco’s North Beach. It was there in 1966 when two hiking enthusiasts, Dough Tompkins and his wife Susan Tompkins founded a small outdoors retail store, The North Face.
Now more than 50 years since the brand’s humble beginnings, The North Face is the first choice of many of the world's most accomplished climbers, mountaineers, extreme skiers, snowboarders, endurance runners, and explorers.