Designed for all-terrain skiing & snowboarding, the Women’s Freethinker Steep Series Trousers from The North Face are made from FutureLight, a new game-changing material. The nano-spun membrane & unique laminating process take lightweight waterproof breathability to a new level & together with the hyper-articulated fit they offer outstanding freedom of movement. An added bonus of FutureLight is its eco-friendly credentials. Recycled materials go into the produt, the waterproof coating comes from PFC-free chemicals while the factory is solar powered. The outer leg vents have a drop seat feature & the suspendors are completely removable so that you can customise your look. The elasticated grippy gaiters with hooks mean pow stays outside your boots.
- Body: 100% recycled nylon ripstop with DWR finish
- Kick patches: 100% nylon
- Standard fit
- Hyperarticulated fit built for skiing & riding
- Removable suspenders for a precise fit
- Integrated waist adjustment
- Jacket-to-trouser integration
- 2 harness-friendly, bonded-bellow cargo pockets
- Lot Lift System
- Outer-leg vents with drop-seat feature
- Integrated crotch gusset
- Zip outseam hem gusset with additional snap adjustments
- Bonded, reinforced kick patches & hem
- Chimney Venting system
- Stretchvent gaiters with gripper elastic & boot hook
- Stay-down zip pulls
- Use: Snowsports
- Weight: 670 g
- Next & Named Day Delivery: Free on orders over £100, otherwise £5.95. Order before 7 pm Monday - Saturday, 12 pm Sunday.
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
- Post Office® Convenientcollect: Pick up from one of the thousands of local Post Office® locations nationwide. Free for orders over £30, otherwise £3.95.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Snow + Rock receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.