This product is not available
- FREE 3-year extended warranty - With easy email sign up
- Price match promise - With easy email sign up
- Easy returns with Royal Mail collection or drop off
- 100 day returns - With easy email sign up
- Fabric: 100% Recycled Polyester
- Insulation: PrimaLoft Black
- Fixed & adjustable helmet-compatible hood
- zippered wrist pocket w/ goggle wipe
- Internal media pocket w/ media port
- Secure-zippered hand pockets
- Wrist gaiters w/ thumbholes
- Exposed, Vislon front zipper
- Center Back length: 68cm
- Snap-away powder skirt
The Women’s Descendit Jacket from The North Face is a classic all-mountain ski/board shell jacket. It’s completely waterproof, windproof and breathable thanks to the seam-sealed DryVent fabric technology. The overall look is pared back, but underneath this clean exterior there are functions like a wrist pass pocket with goggle wipe, underarm vents, adjustable helmet-compatible hood and secure chest pocket. PrimaLoft Black synthetic insulation makes the Descendit highly packable and soft. It efficiently traps body heat while maintaining breathability. It's also partly made from post-consumer recycled materials. As it’s a shell, we recommend pairing this with a baselayer or a midlayer for optimum protection against the cold.
- Sleeves: Long Sleeves
- Gender: Womens
- Brand: The North Face
- Insulation Type: Synthetic
- Ideal For: Outdoor sports
- Garment features: Full zip
- Technical features: Insulated
- Fabric: Polyester
- Washing instructions: Delicate wash
- Size recommendation: Slim Fit. When in doubt, choose a larger size
- Weight (g): 715
- Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
- Post Office® Convenientcollect: Pick up from one of the thousands of local Post Office® locations nationwide. Free for orders over £30, otherwise £3.95.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Snow + Rock receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.
Let us know you agree to cookies
We use marketing, analytical and functional cookies as well as similar technologies to give you the best experience. Third parties, including social media platforms, often place tracking cookies on our site to show you personalised adverts outside of our website.