Inspired by our iconic 1970s Cagoule, the Cagoule Parka puts a fresh take on the classic parka design. Built with GORE-TEX® technology, this coat shields you from the wind and rain without compromising on style. Lofty RDS-certified goose down insulation keeps you cosy when the mercury plummets, and you can adjust the cuffs, hem and hood for a snug fit that keeps in the warmth. Stash your valuables in the zipped interior, chest and hem pockets to keep them safe while you're on the move.
- Centre front zip with snaps
- Chest and hem zip pockets
- Interior zip pocket
- Adjustable cuffs and hem
- Adjustable detachable hood
- Detachable fur
- Sleeve gaiters with ribs
- Cagoule celebration label inside
- Embroidered logo
- Fabric - outer solid: 70D 195 g/m² DryVent™ 2—51% polyester, 49% nylon
- Fabric - outer print: 160D 168 g/m² DryVent™ 2—100% polyester
- Fabric - inner: 40D 64 g/m² 100% polyester taffeta
- Fabric - inner lining: 73 g/m² 100% recycled polyester taffeta
- Insulation: 550 fill goose down
The North Face fundamental mission remains unchanged since day one; Build the best gear for outdoors, supporting the preservation of wild places and inspiring a global movement of outdoor exploration. The innovative outdoor manufacturer has been at the forefront of not just in the outdoor market, but also at the forefront of adventure, pushing the boundaries of what we know, never stop exploring.
Named after the coldest, most unforgiving face of a mountain, the brands’ humble beginnings ironically began at San Francisco’s North Beach. It was there in 1966 when two hiking enthusiasts, Dough Tompkins and his wife Susan Tompkins founded a small outdoors retail store, The North Face.
Now more than 50 years since the brand’s humble beginnings, The North Face is the first choice of many of the world's most accomplished climbers, mountaineers, extreme skiers, snowboarders, endurance runners, and explorers.