With upgrades fabrics, higher-fill insulation, and a women-specific shape, the Womens Blue Kazoo Sleeping Bag Long from The North Face is a classic three-season companion that delivers lightweight compressible warmth. Lofty 700 fill ProDown has a hydrophobic down feather treatment that enhances water resistance, so you'll be warm in wet conditions right down to minus 9 degrees Celsius. Anti-compression pads provide dialled comfort from the ground so you can sleep better after a long day.
- Temperature rating: -9°C
- 700 fill ProDown for better performance in adverse conditions
- Responsible Down Standard (RDS) by ControlUnion
- Anti-compression pads for better clo values
- Compression-optimised fill schedule for a smaller packed size
- Fitted hood for more warmth & comfort
- Zipper baffle to prevent heat loss
- Draft collar for comfort & to prevent heat loss
- Pad loops for attaching the bag to a sleeping pad
- Vaulted footbox
- Compression sack & storage sack included
- Packed dimensions: 22.9 cm x 43.2 cm
- Weight: 1616 g
The North Face fundamental mission remains unchanged since day one; Build the best gear for outdoors, supporting the preservation of wild places and inspiring a global movement of outdoor exploration. The innovative outdoor manufacturer has been at the forefront of not just in the outdoor market, but also at the forefront of adventure, pushing the boundaries of what we know, never stop exploring.
Named after the coldest, most unforgiving face of a mountain, the brands’ humble beginnings ironically began at San Francisco’s North Beach. It was there in 1966 when two hiking enthusiasts, Dough Tompkins and his wife Susan Tompkins founded a small outdoors retail store, The North Face.
Now more than 50 years since the brand’s humble beginnings, The North Face is the first choice of many of the world's most accomplished climbers, mountaineers, extreme skiers, snowboarders, endurance runners, and explorers.
You may also like...