Engineered for a comfy ride on wintry trails, the Women's Ballard Boyfriend Boot has the timeless aesthetics of the classic hiking boot. IcePick® temperature-sensitive lugs react to the outside temperature to deliver a firm grip even when it's icy underfoot, while the industry-leading OrthoLite® footbed keeps your feet comfortable all season long. A cosy fleece tongue-lining adds some extra warmth for chilly days.
- Upper: PU-coated leather upper
- Upper: Wool-blend felt collar detail
- Upper: Wool-blend fleece tongue-lining detail
- Upper: Industry-leading OrthoLite® footbed for long-lasting comfort
- Sole unit: Blown rubber sidewall and perimeter lugs reduce weight and increase comfort
- Sole unit: Inset IcePick® temperature-sensitive rubber lugs for increased traction
The North Face fundamental mission remains unchanged since day one; Build the best gear for outdoors, supporting the preservation of wild places and inspiring a global movement of outdoor exploration. The innovative outdoor manufacturer has been at the forefront of not just in the outdoor market, but also at the forefront of adventure, pushing the boundaries of what we know, never stop exploring.
Named after the coldest, most unforgiving face of a mountain, the brands’ humble beginnings ironically began at San Francisco’s North Beach. It was there in 1966 when two hiking enthusiasts, Dough Tompkins and his wife Susan Tompkins founded a small outdoors retail store, The North Face.
Now more than 50 years since the brand’s humble beginnings, The North Face is the first choice of many of the world's most accomplished climbers, mountaineers, extreme skiers, snowboarders, endurance runners, and explorers.
You may also like...