Old-school style meets new-school technology with this warm, insulated boot is crafted of waterproof suede and features a waterproof membrane for additional protection on your local trails.
- Waterproof - Impenetrable moisture barrier to guarantee dryness.
- Insulated - Insulation traps hot air for reduced heat loss and increased warmth.
- Iconic Back-To-Berkeley boot with insulation and a waterproof membrane
- Polyurethane (PU)-coated, ballistic polyester upper
- Waterproof suede mudguard
- HydroSeal® waterproof membrane
- Gusseted tongue
- Durable, rustproof hardware
- 100 g PrimaLoft® Silver Insulation Eco
- OrthoLite® ReBound footbed provides ultimate comfort
- Compression-molded EVA midsole
- Compression-molded TPU heel clip provides added stability
- Durable TNF Winter Grip® rubber outsole with IcePick® temperature-sensitive lugs
- APPROX WEIGHT (½ PAIR): 13.7 oz (390 g) based on Women’s 7
The North Face fundamental mission remains unchanged since day one; Build the best gear for outdoors, supporting the preservation of wild places and inspiring a global movement of outdoor exploration. The innovative outdoor manufacturer has been at the forefront of not just in the outdoor market, but also at the forefront of adventure, pushing the boundaries of what we know, never stop exploring.
Named after the coldest, most unforgiving face of a mountain, the brands’ humble beginnings ironically began at San Francisco’s North Beach. It was there in 1966 when two hiking enthusiasts, Dough Tompkins and his wife Susan Tompkins founded a small outdoors retail store, The North Face.
Now more than 50 years since the brand’s humble beginnings, The North Face is the first choice of many of the world's most accomplished climbers, mountaineers, extreme skiers, snowboarders, endurance runners, and explorers.