The Womens Arctic II Parka from The North Face is designed to deflect rain, wind, sleet and snow all winter long. Darting and elastic at the waist create a flattering shape for warmth without weight. The tall stand collar and seam-sealed shell are features to ensure the wind is kept out, keeping you warm.
- Fabric: 59% cotton, 41% nylon twill
- Standard fit
- Seam-sealed Dryvent 2L shell
- Fully adjustable hood
- Removable faux-fur ruff
- Tall stand collar
- Vislon center front zip
- Raglan sleeves for extra mobility
- Encased elastic on sides of waist
- Covered, secure-zip handwarmer pockets
- Media-compatible pocket
- Internal fleece cuffs
- V-shaped drop-tail hem
- Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
- Post Office® Convenientcollect: Pick up from one of the thousands of local Post Office® locations nationwide. Free for orders over £30, otherwise £3.95.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Snow + Rock receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.