Set out on your next adventure knowing that you'll stay warm and dry, whatever the weather throws at you. This three-in-one design delivers serious protection from the elements, combining a waterproof and windproof outer jacket with a warm inner jacket insulated with RDS-certified goose down. DryVent™ technology provides breathable waterproof protection to keep you dry all day long, while a detachable hood shields your head from the wind and rain. A removable faux-fur ruff on the hood and a V-shaped drop on the hem add feminine touches to this stylish jacket, while internal bungee waist adjustment helps you tailor it to your figure. A selection of secure-zip pockets gives you space to stow your phone, keys and other essentials.
- Outer jacket: Waterproof, breathable, seam-sealed DryVent™ 2L shell
- Outer jacket: 100% windproof fabric
- Outer jacket: Product certified to the Responsible Down Standard (RDS) by Control Union
- Outer jacket: Removable, zip-off, adjustable hood with removable faux-fur ruff
- Outer jacket: Stormflap with hidden snap closure covers the two-way, VISLON® centre front zip
- Outer jacket: Secure-zip chest pockets
- Outer jacket: Front hand pockets with top and secure-zip side entry
- Outer jacket: Snap cuff tabs
- Outer jacket: V-shaped drop-tail hem
- Outer jacket: Internal bungee waist adjustment
- Outer jacket: TNF™ logo on chest and back
- Inner jacket: Exposed, VISLON® hand pocket zips
- Inner jacket: Encased elastic on front hem and sleeve cuffs
- Inner jacket: Embroidered logo on chest and back shoulder
- Inner jacket: Exposed, VISLON® centre front zip with inner draft flap
- Shell A: 100% polyester / 136 g / 75.0 denier / 75.0 denier
The North Face fundamental mission remains unchanged since day one; Build the best gear for outdoors, supporting the preservation of wild places and inspiring a global movement of outdoor exploration. The innovative outdoor manufacturer has been at the forefront of not just in the outdoor market, but also at the forefront of adventure, pushing the boundaries of what we know, never stop exploring.
Named after the coldest, most unforgiving face of a mountain, the brands’ humble beginnings ironically began at San Francisco’s North Beach. It was there in 1966 when two hiking enthusiasts, Dough Tompkins and his wife Susan Tompkins founded a small outdoors retail store, The North Face.
Now more than 50 years since the brand’s humble beginnings, The North Face is the first choice of many of the world's most accomplished climbers, mountaineers, extreme skiers, snowboarders, endurance runners, and explorers.