The North FaceÂ® Womenâ€™s Verbera Hiker II Gore-Tex is a backpacking boot that is packed with features for support, comfort and traction. A Gore-TexÂ® membrane delivers waterproof protection and breathability. Cushioning helps to absorb hiking impacts, especially in the toe and heel regions. A rubber outsole adds secure grip.
- Waterproof nubuck
- GORE TEXÂ® waterproof membrane
- SmartliteÂ® PU toe protection
- Northoticâ„¢ Pro premium EVA footbed with gel heel and OrthoLiteÂ® forefoot-cushioning pads and EVA CRADLEâ„¢ support
- EVA CRADLEâ„¢ heel-stability technology
- Compression-molded EVA midsole
- VibramÂ® rubber outsole
- Approximate Weight: 1044 g (pair) *based on Women's 7
You May Also Need....
You may also like....