The North FaceÂ® Womenâ€™s Verbera Hiker II Gore-Tex is a backpacking boot that is packed with features for support, comfort and traction. A Gore-TexÂ® membrane delivers waterproof protection and breathability. Cushioning helps to absorb hiking impacts, especially in the toe and heel regions. A rubber outsole adds secure grip.
- Waterproof nubuck
- GORE TEXÂ® waterproof membrane
- SmartliteÂ® PU toe protection
- Northoticâ„¢ Pro premium EVA footbed with gel heel and OrthoLiteÂ® forefoot-cushioning pads and EVA CRADLEâ„¢ support
- EVA CRADLEâ„¢ heel-stability technology
- Compression-molded EVA midsole
- VibramÂ® rubber outsole
- Approximate Weight: 1044 g (pair) *based on Women's 7
The North Face
The North Face fundamental mission remains unchanged since day one; Build the best gear for outdoors, supporting the preservation of wild places and inspiring a global movement of outdoor exploration. The innovative outdoor manufacturer has been at the forefront of not just in the outdoor market, but also at the forefront of adventure, pushing the boundaries of what we know, never stop exploring.