The North Face Women's Ultra MT Shoes are the ultimate tool for the hardest trail running courses. With its VibramÂ® Megagrip outsole and a bodymapped layering system upper, the Ultra MT is a race ready, trail-specific shoe engineered to deliver unparalleled traction and zonal support, protection and breathability.
- A bodymapping layer system on the upper enhances support on the medial side, protects the toe area with a closed mesh and secures breathability through Ultra Air Mesh over the quarter
- 8mm Drop between Heel and Forefoot ensures control
- ESS in the forefoot secures an impact distribution on the forefoot
- Vibram Megagrip full length
- Approximate Weight: 480 g (pair) *based on Women's 7
The North Face fundamental mission remains unchanged since day one; Build the best gear for outdoors, supporting the preservation of wild places and inspiring a global movement of outdoor exploration. The innovative outdoor manufacturer has been at the forefront of not just in the outdoor market, but also at the forefront of adventure, pushing the boundaries of what we know, never stop exploring.
Named after the coldest, most unforgiving face of a mountain, the brands’ humble beginnings ironically began at San Francisco’s North Beach. It was there in 1966 when two hiking enthusiasts, Dough Tompkins and his wife Susan Tompkins founded a small outdoors retail store, The North Face.
Now more than 50 years since the brand’s humble beginnings, The North Face is the first choice of many of the world's most accomplished climbers, mountaineers, extreme skiers, snowboarders, endurance runners, and explorers.