Wherever you're heading, take on any trail with confidence in the Ultra Endurance II GORE-TEX® trail-running shoe. Delivering a smooth transition and incredible traction, this shoe keeps your feet dry and supported every step of the way. A GORE-TEX® waterproof membrane shields your feet in wet conditions, while an exclusive Vibram® megagrip outsole gives you unrivalled grip over any surface. ESS Snake Plate technology protects your feet from stone bruising, while Ultra Protect™ CRADLE™ heel-positioning technology and OrthoLite® cushioning ensure your feet stay stable and comfortable right to the end of the trail.
- Approximate weight–½ pair
- 302 g
- Approximate weight–pair
- 604 g
- Upper: Waterproof, breathable GORE-TEX® membrane for all-weather protection
- Upper: HF-welded-TPU and synthetic quarter overlay for midfoot support
- Upper: Gusseted tongue keeps out weather and trail debris
- Upper: Injected-TPU toe cap protects against stone bruising
- Upper: Gore lace keeper
- Upper: Industry-leading OrthoLite® footbed for long-lasting comfort
- Sole unit: 17 mm/9 mm heel/forefoot EVA underfoot
- Sole unit: Single-density, compression-moulded EVA midsole
- Sole unit: Ultra Protect™ CRADLE™ heel-stability technology
- Sole unit: ESS Snake Plate™ forefoot protection
- Sole unit: Vibram® Megagrip outsole provides durable, sticky traction in all conditions
- Sole unit: 8 mm offset
The North Face fundamental mission remains unchanged since day one; Build the best gear for outdoors, supporting the preservation of wild places and inspiring a global movement of outdoor exploration. The innovative outdoor manufacturer has been at the forefront of not just in the outdoor market, but also at the forefront of adventure, pushing the boundaries of what we know, never stop exploring.
Named after the coldest, most unforgiving face of a mountain, the brands’ humble beginnings ironically began at San Francisco’s North Beach. It was there in 1966 when two hiking enthusiasts, Dough Tompkins and his wife Susan Tompkins founded a small outdoors retail store, The North Face.
Now more than 50 years since the brand’s humble beginnings, The North Face is the first choice of many of the world's most accomplished climbers, mountaineers, extreme skiers, snowboarders, endurance runners, and explorers.
You may also like...