The North Face Women's Trekker Convertible Pant helps you to stay one step ahead of the unpredictable summer weather by combining a pair of shorts and full-length pant in one handy garment. The lightweight fabric has fantastic moisture transfer properties to keep you feeling dry and comfortable during fast hikes whilst the alpine fit with mechanical stretch gives you excellent freedom of movement wherever your adventure takes you.
- Fabric: 95% Nylon/ 5% Elastane
- Lightweight nylon stretch fabric
- DWR finish
- UPF (50) sun protection
- Wicking properties
- Front fly and internal drawcord
- Rear shock cord to hold pant legs when converted
- Alpine fit
- Constructed waistband with belt loops
- Two zipped hand pockets
- BluesignÂ® approved
You may also like....