Get three jackets in one for versatile protection this fall season and beyond. The versatile, functional and stylish 37-inch long trench coat covers a zip-out 34-inch long insulated liner with a sleek, quilted waist for a tailored fit. These jackets can be paired together or worn separately as weather permits.
- 3-in-1 jacket pairs a 37-inch long trench coat with a zip-out 34-inch long insulated liner
- Removable zip-off hood
- Tailored fit
- Two-way zip with hidden snap placket
- Faux pocket flaps with hidden snap closure
- Side entry zip hand pockets
- Metal logo rivet at left sleeve
- Back vent opening with hidden snap
- Logo at right upper back
- Internal media pocket with logo media cord guide
- [Liner jacket] Zips into outer jacket
- Reverses to non-quilted side
- Front reversible zip closure
- Inseam zip hand pockets
- Embroidered logo at sleeve hem and upper back
- Outer: HyVent® 2L 100% polyester bonded / lining: 100% nylon satin / liner: 100% polyester taffeta / insulation: 550 fill down
- Avg Weight: 1384 g
The North Face fundamental mission remains unchanged since day one; Build the best gear for outdoors, supporting the preservation of wild places and inspiring a global movement of outdoor exploration. The innovative outdoor manufacturer has been at the forefront of not just in the outdoor market, but also at the forefront of adventure, pushing the boundaries of what we know, never stop exploring.
Named after the coldest, most unforgiving face of a mountain, the brands’ humble beginnings ironically began at San Francisco’s North Beach. It was there in 1966 when two hiking enthusiasts, Dough Tompkins and his wife Susan Tompkins founded a small outdoors retail store, The North Face.
Now more than 50 years since the brand’s humble beginnings, The North Face is the first choice of many of the world's most accomplished climbers, mountaineers, extreme skiers, snowboarders, endurance runners, and explorers.
You may also like...