With a bold, bright and colourful design, The North Face Women's Sopris Boot will brighten up the dull days. Whether it is raining or snowing, the boots will keep your feet dry, comfortable and warm, with its many features. The upper part of the boot is waterproof whilst the inner part of the boot is made of Thermoball insulation. Thermoball insulation is like down and has clusters that create heat retaining air pockets. The boots are comfortable aswell with an EVA outsole. This boot has a brilliant look for the winter and outstanding features to match it, ideal for the unpredictable weather.
- (UPPER) Waterproof, BLC-compliant, velvet suede vamp
- Water-resistant, element shedding, 100% recycled P.E.T. ripstop shaft
- Protective synthetic mudguard/ ThermoBall insulation
- Plush, Oslo fleece lining
- Comfortable, eco Otrtholite footbed
- (BOTTOM) Cushioned, lightweight, injection-molded EVA outsole
- Inset TNF Winter Grip rubber center pod with IcePick temperature-sensitve lugs for increased traction in winter conditions