Lightly padded and high performing, the Women's Ski Light Sock is built to meet the technical and comfort demands of skiers in challenging conditions. It features a mix of PrimaLoftÂ® insulation and Merino wool for an unbeatable mix of warmth, softness and breathability, the last quality enhanced by a diamond meshing system designed to move moisture away from the skin. The tough fabric mix is also strongly resistant to abrasion and quick to dry, making this sock a durable and reliable performer for years to come. Cut to over-the-calf length, there's extra padding on the shin for skiers leaning forward on downhill slopes.
- Combination 50% PrimaLoft and 50% merino wool, offering warmth, softness, abrasion resistance, and wicking performance
- Diamond mesh in leg and foot helps socks breathe and move moisture away from the skin, reducing blisters
- Dimensional knit for a memory fit
- Lightly cushioned shin and sole for shock absorption and warmth
- Smooth, form-fitting, flat-knit fabric over calf and foot, which provides a technical, close-to-the-boot feel