The North Face Scary Cherry jacket has been designed for cold, snowy days on the slopes. Waterproof, breathable and insulated, it also has a built-in Recco avalanche rescue reflector.
- A waterproof and breathable fabric with a PU (polyurethane) coating that consists of a multilayer formula for waterproof protection, moisture permeability and durability.
- A thin lustrous plain weave fabric that gives the inside of a garment a luxurious hand feel.
- Heatseeker Eco:
- A high- performing insulation made of 100% recycled polyester fibres. Highly compressible with a great warmth-to-weight ratio, it's extremely resilient, water repellent and hypo-allergenic.
- Fully seam sealed:
- Unlike critical taped seams every single seam is taped with a high quality waterproof band.
- A reflector that is discreetly placed in a piece of clothing. It forms the passive element of an avalanche search system and enables the fast location of avalanche victims. Recco is currently being used by rescue organisations in more than 440 ski resorts all over the world.
- 2-layer HyVent thatch print fabric
- Houndstooth logo embossed taffeta lining centreback panel uses quilted satin
- Heatseeker Eco insulation (100g body. 80g hood and arms)
- Fully seam sealed
- Adjustable and detachable hood
- Core zip vents, handwarmer zip pockets
- Napoleon PU zip pocket
- PU wrist accessory pocket w/goggle cloth
- Internal media security pocket
- Internal goggle pocket
- Snap-back powder skirt w/gripper elastic
- Zip integration waistband
- Hook-and-loop adjustable cuffs
- Adjustable hem system
- Buddy lift clip
- Recco avalanche rescue reflector
Product Code: H3114784
Be the first to write a review