The North Faces Women's Nuptse Bootie features 700 fill power down for extraordinary thermal insulation without encumbering you with excessive weight, while the super-tough ripstop upper resists water and abrasion - and it's engineered from recycled post-consumer plastic waste for environmental peace of mind too. Underfoot, Ice Pick rubber lugs extend in the cold to bite securely into the slickest of terrain and keep you sure footed. Extra features include internal elastic to secure the ankle in place, collar drawcord and a luxurious faux fur collar lining.
- Durable, water-resistant, element-shedding 100% recycled P.E.T ripstop upper
- Lightweight, 600 fill power down insulation
- Plush faux fur collar
- Internal, ankle-securing elastic
- Comfortable ecoOrthoLite® footbed
- Cushioned, abrasion-resistant, injection-molded EVA midsole-outsole
- IcePick® temperature-sensitive rubber pods on sole
You May Also Need....