The Women's NSE Traction Mule provides the luxurious comfort of a slipper and the sure-footed traction of a winter boot. Insulated warmth comes courtesy of layers of 450 fill power down and feathers, while grip is delivered by a fully lugged and 40% recycled rubber outsole. The ripstop upper, fully recycled from post-consumer plastic bottles for environmental peace of mind, is meanwhile tough enough to resist water and abrasion, while the foam footbed adds a supporting fit. Whether you're relaxing in your tent or setting out for supplies in the snow-bound town, the Mule will keep you moving in comfort and confidence.
- Durable, water-resistant, element shedding 100% recycled P.E.T.
- 550 fill power down and feather insulation
- Die-cut EVA and foam comfort footbed.
- 40% recycled die cut rubber outsole for supreme traction.
- 450 fill power down and feather insulation