- Shell body: HyVent 2L, 100% polyester (205g/m2), 2 way stretch
- Shell hood: 100% ripstop nylon (70g/m2), DWR coated
- Insulation: Heatseeker, 550 fill goose down
- Seam sealed body
- Adjustable down hood
- YKK full length zip
- Invisible zipped chest pocket
- 2 YKK Aquaguard zipped hand pockets
- Underarm vents
- Ski pass pocket
- Adjustable cuffs
- Internal stretch sleeve cuff with thumbhole
- Zipped internal pocket
- Internal stretch mesh pocket with goggle cloth
- Fixed snap down powder skirt with stretch mesh and silicon gripper elastic
- Adjustable hem system
- Centreback 69cm
The North Face fundamental mission remains unchanged since day one; Build the best gear for outdoors, supporting the preservation of wild places and inspiring a global movement of outdoor exploration. The innovative outdoor manufacturer has been at the forefront of not just in the outdoor market, but also at the forefront of adventure, pushing the boundaries of what we know, never stop exploring.
Named after the coldest, most unforgiving face of a mountain, the brands’ humble beginnings ironically began at San Francisco’s North Beach. It was there in 1966 when two hiking enthusiasts, Dough Tompkins and his wife Susan Tompkins founded a small outdoors retail store, The North Face.
Now more than 50 years since the brand’s humble beginnings, The North Face is the first choice of many of the world's most accomplished climbers, mountaineers, extreme skiers, snowboarders, endurance runners, and explorers.