Made for hikers who need lightweight, durable protection with added mid-cut support, our Litewave Fastpack Mid GTX® feature GORE-TEX® to keep your feet dry in wet conditions. Breathable closed mesh ensures airflow when the intensity peaks, and also protects from kicked-up debris. A reflective heel ensures you're seen in low-light conditions. For comfort, there's a soft OrthoLite® footbed and gentle foam padding through the collar and shaft. As for grip, you can rely on the robust UltrATAC™ outsole.
- Approximate weight
- ½ pair: 382 g, pair: 764 g
- Upper: Waterproof, breathable GORE-TEX® membrane
- Upper: TPU-welded geo quarter for midfoot support
- Upper: Rubberised toe and heel for protection
- Upper: Reflective detail for visibility in low-light conditions
- Upper: Luxurious foam through the collar and shaft
- Upper: Breathable closed mesh keeps your feet cool and protected from trail debris
- Upper: Industry-leading OrthoLite® footbed for long-lasting comfort
- Sole unit: Compression-moulded EVA midsole for a soft and responsive experience on the trail
- Sole unit: Midfoot nylon shank for torsional rigidity
- Sole unit: UltrATAC™ outsole has a stair-step-inspired lug pattern that provides a biting edge for optimal traction mile after mile
- Sole unit: 4 mm lugs offer outstanding traction and are self-cleaning
You May Also Need....
The North Face fundamental mission remains unchanged since day one; Build the best gear for outdoors, supporting the preservation of wild places and inspiring a global movement of outdoor exploration. The innovative outdoor manufacturer has been at the forefront of not just in the outdoor market, but also at the forefront of adventure, pushing the boundaries of what we know, never stop exploring.
Named after the coldest, most unforgiving face of a mountain, the brands’ humble beginnings ironically began at San Francisco’s North Beach. It was there in 1966 when two hiking enthusiasts, Dough Tompkins and his wife Susan Tompkins founded a small outdoors retail store, The North Face.
Now more than 50 years since the brand’s humble beginnings, The North Face is the first choice of many of the world's most accomplished climbers, mountaineers, extreme skiers, snowboarders, endurance runners, and explorers.
You may also like...