The North Face Kayenta Jacket is Ideal for long spring-summer explorations, this easy to wear technical shell provides waterproof, breathable DryVent 2L protection from the elements. The stylish, oversized collar has a built-in adjustable and detachable peaked hood for sudden downpours. Read the full product feature list below.
- Durable water-repellent (DWR) finish
- Innovative adjustable cuffs with shockcord
- Two secure-zip water-repellent hand pockets
- Oversized collar with adjustable and detachable hood, bonded peak stows in collar with water-repellent zip
- Centre front zip half under front placket with button closure and half exposed
- Mesh - Taffeta body lining
- Waterproof, breathable, seam sealed DryVent 2L
The North Face fundamental mission remains unchanged since day one; Build the best gear for outdoors, supporting the preservation of wild places and inspiring a global movement of outdoor exploration. The innovative outdoor manufacturer has been at the forefront of not just in the outdoor market, but also at the forefront of adventure, pushing the boundaries of what we know, never stop exploring.
Named after the coldest, most unforgiving face of a mountain, the brands’ humble beginnings ironically began at San Francisco’s North Beach. It was there in 1966 when two hiking enthusiasts, Dough Tompkins and his wife Susan Tompkins founded a small outdoors retail store, The North Face.
Now more than 50 years since the brand’s humble beginnings, The North Face is the first choice of many of the world's most accomplished climbers, mountaineers, extreme skiers, snowboarders, endurance runners, and explorers.