Move forward in safety and comfort with these rugged backpacking hiking boots. Sporting a new design, the Hedgehog Hike II GTX® feature a GORE-TEX® membrane that repels water, meaning you can take on spring showers and shallow streams with confidence. A gusseted tongue deflects kicked-up debris, while an ESS Snake Plate™ minimises stone bruising for a pain-free ride. For long-lasting comfort there’s an OrthoLite® footbed, and for tenacious traction there’s the Vibram™ XS Trek outsole.
- Approximate weight
- ½ pair: 336 g, pair: 672 g LAST/ L/T
- Upper: Waterproof high-oil-content leather upper for protection and durability
- Upper: Gusseted tongue keeps out debris
- Upper: Fully
- Upper: Industry-leading OrthoLite® footbed for long-lasting comfort
- Upper: Waterproof,
- Sole unit: ESS Snake Plate™ for underfoot protection
- Sole unit: TPU heel clip helps promote the proper foot position
- Sole unit: Vibram™ XS Trek outsole for superior performance
padded, waterproof mesh collar and tongue for extra comfort
breathable GORE-TEX® bootie
You May Also Need....
The North Face fundamental mission remains unchanged since day one; Build the best gear for outdoors, supporting the preservation of wild places and inspiring a global movement of outdoor exploration. The innovative outdoor manufacturer has been at the forefront of not just in the outdoor market, but also at the forefront of adventure, pushing the boundaries of what we know, never stop exploring.
Named after the coldest, most unforgiving face of a mountain, the brands’ humble beginnings ironically began at San Francisco’s North Beach. It was there in 1966 when two hiking enthusiasts, Dough Tompkins and his wife Susan Tompkins founded a small outdoors retail store, The North Face.
Now more than 50 years since the brand’s humble beginnings, The North Face is the first choice of many of the world's most accomplished climbers, mountaineers, extreme skiers, snowboarders, endurance runners, and explorers.
You may also like...