Move forward in safety and comfort with these rugged backpacking hiking boots. Sporting a new design, the Hedgehog Hike II GTX® feature a GORE-TEX® membrane that repels water, meaning you can take on spring showers and shallow streams with confidence. A gusseted tongue deflects kicked-up debris, while an ESS Snake Plate™ minimises stone bruising for a pain-free ride. For long-lasting comfort there’s an OrthoLite® footbed, and for tenacious traction there’s the Vibram™ XS Trek outsole.
- Approximate weight
- ½ pair: 336 g, pair: 672 g LAST/ L/T
- Upper: Waterproof high-oil-content leather upper for protection and durability
- Upper: Gusseted tongue keeps out debris
- Upper: Fully
- Upper: Industry-leading OrthoLite® footbed for long-lasting comfort
- Upper: Waterproof,
- Sole unit: ESS Snake Plate™ for underfoot protection
- Sole unit: TPU heel clip helps promote the proper foot position
- Sole unit: Vibram™ XS Trek outsole for superior performance
padded, waterproof mesh collar and tongue for extra comfort
breathable GORE-TEX® bootie
You may also like....